Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
-1 Loyalty and Loyalty Test rolls
10-24-2013, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 08:07 AM by Achtung Panzer.)
-1 Loyalty and Loyalty Test rolls
Crimson Hand Tactcics
Is the accumulation of -1 Loyalty Tokens a seperate countdown to 0 (immediately discard) or does it also reduce the number of dice rolled for Loyalty Tests?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: -1 Loyalty and Loyalty Test rolls
I haven't read through the rulebook in full detail, but I don't recall seeing a rule that says 0 loyalty = discard; they'd just auto-fail any loyalty tests once one arises.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-24-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: -1 Loyalty and Loyalty Test rolls
You're right. The Crimson Hand Tactics card reads "If an Ally's Lotalty ever reaches 0, immediately discard them...." I guess I read "them" as the card when it is actually the Ally.

So the answer, from BGG, is that both effects apply. The Ally rolls -1 die on a Loyalty Test for every Token and their Loyalty score is reduced by -1 until it reaches 0.
Find all posts by this user