Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Year Anniversary ATOE:
10-29-2017, 03:07 AM
10 Year Anniversary ATOE:
They announced it at DiceFest today: there will definitely be a 10-year anniversary edition of A Touch of Evil, set up like LNOE 10-year anniversary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: 10 Year Anniversary ATOE:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... I don't follow LNoE but I am a AToE fan so I'll check it out to see
if it's any different from the stuff I have.

OD

"Sleep well,and stay where I put you"
10-31-2017, 06:49 PM
I'm in. It's ATOE.
I'd love to see minus for the locations. I'd love to see the town elders have options or minus. LOve to see villain minis.
I don't know if they'd dare merge Something Wicked and the Coast with the base game.

It does occur to me however that these games have a bit of a lifespan. Those actor/models are ten years older and have moved on to who knows what. The costumes are probably long gone. I thinks that is why we had a switch of pirate ladies in the Dark Gothic game.

10-31-2017, 10:50 PM
Let's hope they do it right. Unlilke the LNOE one. NO EXCLUSIVE NONSENSE! Exclusives are always bad. *aways*.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2017, 11:33 PM
I suspect they will follow the LNOE model and package everything together. Limited print run or not, this offers nothing to existing and loyal fans who have all the stuff already.
11-02-2017, 11:20 AM
(10-31-2017 11:33 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I suspect they will follow the LNOE model and package everything together. Limited print run or not, this offers nothing to existing and loyal fans who have all the stuff already.

That would be a real shame Zombie18 but your probably right.

OD

"Sleep well,and stay where I put you"