Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
09-17-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
Let's hope they do move on this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2017, 12:57 AM
I emailed FFP a while ago about whether any new hero/zombie cards are included in the anniversary edition i.e. not reworded cards but brand new cards with new effects/rules/abilities etc. They finally replied saying:

"Sorry I don’t the exact titles of each of the new cards. But there are 5 new cards in the Hero Deck, 5 new cards in the Zombie Deck, and mostly new cards in the Zombie Upgrade Deck and all three of the Hero Upgrade Decks (Melee, Ranged, and Special). Plus all of the old cards have been gone through to include errata changes and bring them in line with all the expansions from the past 10 years. Here’s a link to an interview with Jack Scott Hill at Gencon where he talks about what’s in Last Night on Earth 10th Anniversary Edition."

There was no link included in the email, but it was probably the same clip I posted previously. So that sounds like 10 new item/events and brand new upgrade decks that most people will never be able to get. That's what annoys me the most, in that clip, he's saying oh its basically a blinged-up version of the game, you can still use the original version for those that can't get the limited edition. But I'd want any new cards that affect gameplay. They might give some of them away at conventions as promos, but as they never come to Europe I've got zero chance of getting hold of any of them. I probably would fork out for this now for all the new content (plus the big box to store it all in), but again, trying to find someone selling it in UK will be tough, I'm not paying twice the price again in postage and customs. I asked it they would update the master card list on the FFP wiki with any new cards, so far no reply...
09-24-2017, 07:06 PM
I did some painting this morning.

[Image: 205754_900.jpg]
09-25-2017, 05:22 PM
Great job Gavin, I'm feeling envious...Zombie20
09-25-2017, 06:41 PM
Thanks, Trev. Watchmen02

I'm actually particularly pleased with how the Wound counters came out.
09-26-2017, 05:11 AM
Any word on the release date for the 10th year anniversary of LNOE?
09-29-2017, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 06:19 PM by Greenpegasus.)
At this rate probably around the time of the 11th anniversary Zombie24l
10-01-2017, 01:20 PM
I bit the bullet, and decided to pre-order at the FFP shop.

I've not purchased much in the way of gaming in the last 12-18 months, and I've even culled through this time... so thought, yeah why not. Looks pretty good.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
10-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Another new interview regarding the content for the anniversary edition: https://techraptor.net/content/last-nigh...n-con-2017

Note: he says lots of people have asked about the wound tokens, so they're going to produce them as a separate option for people to purchase. I guess not enough people have asked about the new characters...
10-04-2017, 05:06 AM
Really? I couldn't care less about the wound tokens. I mean they're cool and all, but they don't ADD anything to the game.

Characters/Hero and Zombie cards/Hero Figures. THAT i would buy.