Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
10-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
I'm glad he indicated that they're going to be including the corrected cards into the base product from now on as well. I suppose one of us will have to shell out money for another base game once the new printing gets into circulation to see what has changed in "Version 2" ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2017, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 03:14 AM by fallensaviour.)
(10-04-2017 05:06 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Really? I couldn't care less about the wound tokens. I mean they're cool and all, but they don't ADD anything to the game.

Characters/Hero and Zombie cards/Hero Figures. THAT i would buy.

Exactly.....Kinda like hmmm....I don't know maybe call it hero pack 3....lol

(10-04-2017 05:55 AM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  I'm glad he indicated that they're going to be including the corrected cards into the base product from now on as well. I suppose one of us will have to shell out money for another base game once the new printing gets into circulation to see what has changed in "Version 2" ...

Hell no!!!
If I'm gonna drop $50 + $25 shipping I might just as well bite the bullet and get the
10th anniversary edition.

(10-04-2017 05:06 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Really? I couldn't care less about the wound tokens. I mean they're cool and all, but they don't ADD anything to the game.

10-05-2017, 07:25 PM
(10-05-2017 03:12 AM)fallensaviour Wrote:  

Hmmm. Yes, yes, I see. That could make sense. Although, it might make TOO MUCH sense... ? Zombie03
10-06-2017, 03:02 AM
It really is a no brainer.
They can even take credit for the idea,just get it made!!!.....lol
10-21-2017, 12:53 PM
FYI for those UK-based, Zatu Games currently have 3 copies of the 10th Anniversary Edition on pre-sale for £80.45, Chaos Cards have 9 copies for £89.95 (although they promise to price match), both offer free shipping.
11-04-2017, 07:35 PM
OK, here is the High Quality PDF of our "C'mon Frogs, make a Townsfolk Hero Pack already" version of the Townsfolk Heroes.
If/when they release these guys for purchase without having to buy the whole game again, I will remove the download so as to not step on anyone's IP too hard.

Here it is. Download/Print/Enjoy!
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/mydo...wn&did=261
11-17-2017, 09:20 PM
(10-01-2017 01:20 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  I bit the bullet, and decided to pre-order at the FFP shop.

I've not purchased much in the way of gaming in the last 12-18 months, and I've even culled through this time... so thought, yeah why not. Looks pretty good.

I ordered elsewhere to save money, but I won't be getting any promo cards. I'm trying to document all of them and would love to know what you got !

12-26-2017, 07:04 PM
BigDumbYak,

The PDF you did is pretty good, I was wondering if you could fix the quotation marks and apostrophes though? :-) You seem to have used typewriter quotes on most of it (ick... " " and the typewriter apostrophe '), but proper quotes on some of it... (“ ” and the apostrophe  ’) sometimes, like in the flavor text at the bottom of the cards, the opening quote is proper but the closing quote is typewriter style... but not on every hero? You could copy/paste the proper quotes if your graphics program isn't letting you type them directly.

Sorry... I'm a little pedantic. Watchmen02 You've clearly done a great job, if quotes are the only thing I can find to fix.
12-26-2017, 09:12 PM
Also, there is a typo in the text for Doc Brody. The word "form" should be "from."

Thanks!
01-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone!

I am pretty new in LNoE, so I just got a copy of the game (the original one, not the 10th anniversary). As I read so far, the new version of the game has the Timber Peak´s rules about fire right?

My question is, can we use those rules in our old copies (if we found the right tokens) or they changed the texts in all the cards and there is now way to do it?

Thanksss