Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
01-10-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
Hi danny, welcome to the game!

You could add fire tokens to the game, and incorporate the rules. Maybe I'll try to do a write-up about all the details of fire rules to keep in mind from this perspective soon. Would that be helpful? The only thing really missing would be that there are a few new cards in the Zombie deck and Hero deck, that cause fire to break out spontaneously, etc.

Those aren't actually required, they just help make sure fire enters into the picture more often.

(01-09-2018 10:07 PM)dannyrubio Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I am pretty new in LNoE, so I just got a copy of the game (the original one, not the 10th anniversary). As I read so far, the new version of the game has the Timber Peak´s rules about fire right?

My question is, can we use those rules in our old copies (if we found the right tokens) or they changed the texts in all the cards and there is now way to do it?

Thanksss
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2018, 08:37 PM
(01-10-2018 01:44 AM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  Hi danny, welcome to the game!

You could add fire tokens to the game, and incorporate the rules. Maybe I'll try to do a write-up about all the details of fire rules to keep in mind from this perspective soon. Would that be helpful? The only thing really missing would be that there are a few new cards in the Zombie deck and Hero deck, that cause fire to break out spontaneously, etc.

Those aren't actually required, they just help make sure fire enters into the picture more often.

(01-09-2018 10:07 PM)dannyrubio Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I am pretty new in LNoE, so I just got a copy of the game (the original one, not the 10th anniversary). As I read so far, the new version of the game has the Timber Peak´s rules about fire right?

My question is, can we use those rules in our old copies (if we found the right tokens) or they changed the texts in all the cards and there is now way to do it?

Thanksss

Thanks a lot, that would be awesome!

Barricades are also new right? I think I have some tokens I can use, I just need to know how many and how to use them.
01-28-2018, 05:44 AM
Nevermind! I already bought SotF