Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th year anniversary
05-17-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: 10th year anniversary
(05-16-2017 10:49 PM)Greenpegasus Wrote:  We are almost half way into 2017 and zero updates on this projet - I am no sherlock holmes but surely something should be out there by now ?

Yes , but FFP is still captive from SoB not to mention their
other KS that they saw fit to do even before they had SoB
squared away. Zombie12

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2017, 06:27 PM
And most of us are only interested in the hero Pack 2, so no real update needed on a largely re-printed base game.
05-17-2017, 09:15 PM
Well to say this is a major bummer is an understatement...So a spruced up Base game is 90% of last night on earth 2017...sorry but bugger that. What about their other games I guess they are permanently on the back burner?

This new stuff they are doing must be amazing that it's all they are doing these days..Is it amazing this Brimstone ?
08-03-2017, 09:13 PM
[Image: DGMNYMnUAAA-iIn.jpg]

I hoped to be better but this contnent doesn't looks good for me. Better choice i think will be buy other expansions than buy anniversary edition.
08-03-2017, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 11:32 PM by mqstout.)
Only 6000 in the LE? I hope it sells out and they'll make an upgrade pack for the heroes/cards.

I, too, find the cardboard tokens more serviceable than the plastic bits.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2017, 03:54 AM
They better put doc Brody,mr Hyde and the other two figures into a hero pack 3.....That's all I'm saying....lol
08-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Only thing in there that's exciting is the truck figure. And that's only a mild interest. Other than the new Characters.
Does anyone have info/pics of the new characters?
I CRAVE DATA! I HUNGER FOR INFORMATION!
08-04-2017, 04:33 PM
I really hope they put out an upgrade pack - even just the extra characters and cards (like an HP3) would be fine. They could include the tokens too, I guess but doesn't really matter to me.

I seem to remember reading that the 10 year anniversary edition includes the web scenarios - anyone know if this is confirmed somewhere? If they could make those available at retail somewhere that would be awesome as ordering from their site to Canada with shipping kind of kills it for me :/
08-04-2017, 06:37 PM
(08-04-2017 04:33 PM)D3ADST1CK Wrote:  If they could make those available at retail somewhere that would be awesome as ordering from their site to Canada with shipping kind of kills it for me :/

I hear you on that one, I just received my hero pack one plus the last couple scenarios ( jumped on the 3 for 2 July special).
Total bill ;
$24.95 hp1
$20 3 for 2 scenarios
$16 shipping Canada
Total with exchange cost me $86 Canadian !!!
08-05-2017, 01:39 AM
I'm sure I read the rulebook will contain all the web scenarios plus an exclusive new scenario. I'm hoping for a humans v humans v zombies scenario. I hope they reveal what the extra cards are - if they are cool items/weapons, that might swing it for me.