Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 scenario ideas I had.
02-10-2014, 09:55 AM
2 scenario ideas I had.
Hey, just thought I'd share a couple of ideas and see if anyone has any suggestions to make them better or if you've already tried something similar!

1: Run for your life - the board is set up like a long corridor with the mansion at one end and the truck at the other. Everyone gets 2 heroes and a random secret number card. All heroes get placed in the mansion wherever you like, while ALL the zombies get spread out over the buildings. You then take turns to roll the dice, the first 2 people whose dice come up turn into zombie heroes and the game begins. An extra twist would be that the players would be competing to get to the truck to escape, so you could attack a human but instead of wounding you would get to steal an item from them!

2: Ship of dooooom!. This one is simpler, basic board with a custom piece attached. It would be a dock with a damaged ship in, but the entire dock is covered in fog which makes shooting guns impossible. The heroes need to find two explosives then run through the fog fighting hand to hand with any zombies there and then blow up the ship!

Waddya think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: 2 scenario ideas I had.
I like both of your scenarios I had a similar idea with competing heroes but instead of just taking taking an item they would drop it or take a wound. I was thinking of a stocking up scenario were two groups of heroes are trying to make there safe house ready for the hoard. And allowing them to steal from one another as well. Cool ideas again.

Survival is only the beginning.
02-10-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: 2 scenario ideas I had.
Thanks, I do really like the idea of letting heroes fight, it always happens in the movies that way. Also I can imagine the looks on my friends faces when I stab them in the back and steal their police shotgun Watchmen02