Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 simple questions
01-05-2010, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 03:17 PM by blekk42.)
2 simple questions
Edit: Though I've roughly read through most of the topics before posting my questions I missed the Hangar bunker and FAQ where I found the answer for my 2nd question.

1. Does 5+ only mean 6 or both 5 and 6?

2. If I lose a pump up shotgun due to running out of ammo can I go back to the police station for a second shotgun in the next turn?

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2010, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 04:54 PM by mqstout.)
RE: 2 simple questions
1: Inclusive, 5 or 6 (or 7... there are cards that modify results)
2: Yes, you can collect the discarded (due to no ammo) shotgun using the police station's Pick Up: ability. You do not get to use it unless there is a shotgun card in the discard pile.

Welcome to the forums!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2010, 03:10 AM
mqstout Wrote:2: Yes, you can collect the discarded (due to no ammo) shotgun using the police station's Pick Up: ability. You do not get to use it unless there is a shotgun card in the discard pile.

Welcome to the forums!

thank you for your welcome and help!
2. is this mean that some of the Heroes must find and discard the shotgun (and the other items) before I can pick up at the police station?
01-06-2010, 04:27 AM
Exactly. The "Pick Up" ability only works if the item is in the discard pile -- you can't go through the deck to find the items.
01-06-2010, 02:58 PM
There are some (few) scenarios that have the "Well stocked buildings" rule that do let you search the deck in addition to the discard for the item. It's marked on the scenario card if that rule is active for it or not.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user