Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 zombies, a hero and a generator are in the same space
09-12-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: 2 zombies, a hero and a generator are in the same space
depends on which stupid zom movie you watch.

some movies show zoms biting somebody them walking off. then some movies show zoms killing and completely eating somebody in every scene.. then int he next scene.. one of the party member gets killed in a fight.. but not eaton.. so they can come back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
I thought it would help adding thematics to this thread but this may have confused matters. ok brass tacks (English phrase) meaning bare bones.

Fights are always allocated before the fights take place (what more can I say?) They don't change during the fight, depending on the various outcomes.
1 vs. 1
pairs vs. pairs (which is still basically 1 vs. 1)
several vs. 1 (Think of it this way Fights are nominated (sorry if I wasn't clear on this before) so once these fights have been arranged ( 2 vs. 1 etc.) that is set set is stone. You can't say
"ok my 2 zombies are attacking this Hero, you're dead now we'll attack something else. Think about it..." (please)

I have already posted official rules on this thread. These aren't just my personal opinions, they're the actual rules.

Happy gaming folks. The most important rule is... Enjoy the gameZombie17
09-13-2014, 01:42 AM
we use the phrase brass tacks int he states too. Watchmen02

Perhaps they were thinking about house rules?
09-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Indeed. Very cut and dry that way. Just the same as what happens if two heroes are in the same space with several zombies. The fights are divided as evenly as possible before any of the fights start. So, say Hero A is fighting two zombies and Hero B is fighting one. The first zombie kills Hero A. The second zombie doesn't then fight Hero B instead. That zombie no longer fights.

(Again, if you do want to think of it thematically, that zombie is too busy chowing down to worrying about going after the other hero).

So, the generator situation is much the same.