Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2018 expansions for FanG announced!
06-15-2019, 11:28 AM
RE: 2018 expansions for FanG announced!
NOT AGAIN!!!!- MM just sent another email updating the release date for the 2 Expansions. It's now October, so if that's
the real date (& I have my doubts) it's a year & 2 months since I preordered them.

OD

(PS-these Expansions could become part of my estate)

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2019, 04:29 AM
CoolStuffInc still says "Q2" and they recently had them refresh in their "coming soon" (which usually happens when they're alerted of an imminent ship). You pre- directly from the Frog?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2019, 12:24 PM
Miniature Market-pre-order.

Manufacturer: Flying Frog Productions

Estimated Release Date: October 2019.

Preorder items are not yet available. The quantity available and "in stock" notations are the quantities we have available for advance order.

If there are other items on the order, the entire order will not ship until all preorders release.

Image, contents, and release date are subject to change.

Lair of the Spider Queen adds a new Villainous faction to the game - with Hong Kong Gangsters and supernatural mysticism - the Cult of the Spider Queen! Along with all of the new cards, counters, and rules for battling this new Vile Organization, the set also includes plastic figures for the 3 new Villains, 8 Spider Cult minions, and The Black Widow sailing ship to terrorize the high seas!

I'll take anytime but I've sort of lost confidence in any date FFP Gives.

OD

08-13-2019, 09:24 AM
Oh God No..... This was a post on BGG from an attendee at GenCon who asked the Froggers about the Expansion release dates:

"Full version - I did visit the Flying Frog booth and spoke with one of the two owners of the company. I told him just how much I wanted to get these two expansions into my hands and that I was far from alone on this. I told him there was a community alive on BGG that is clamoring for expansions for F&G. I also asked about reprinting the first web expansion (Danger Pack 1) because I want it and I have seen others asking for it as well. I wanted him to know that we are out there and we are ready for more content!

His response was that the two new expansions should be released in January (2020) or thereabouts. I said Q1 and he nodded his head but made a "non-commitment" noise. So there's that. He also told me that the web expansion, Danger Pack 1, will be reprinted, it's just hard to get it into the queue. I also got the impression that there will be more of those web expansions to come. FFG seems to like those and there were a ton of them available for other FFG games in their booth. Case in point: I stocked up on Dark Gothic expansions just after our conversation. "

OD

08-13-2019, 02:58 PM
UGH. I think I'll email CSI to rejigger my pre-orders. I have another item with that order that I'd like sooner than 2020.
08-13-2019, 09:35 PM
CSI fortunately was able to move my items to another order and ship them, and keep the FANG stuff on-hold until release (without odd shipping).
09-06-2019, 10:57 PM
It gets better(NOT),,, I just got a Miniatures Market Update on my preorders. The new date is March 2020.

OD

09-07-2019, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2019 08:41 AM by Achtung Panzer.)
(09-06-2019 10:57 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  It gets better(NOT),,, I just got a Miniatures Market Update on my preorders. The new date is March 2020.

Why don't they just be honest with us and kill it off. Spare us the pain of hope and waiting.
02-02-2020, 01:55 PM
I see two new F&G expansions are listed for pre-Order by Boardgame Guru. BUT they are listed for 2019 - so no real update.

Temples and Treasures: https://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/fortune-...6951-p.asp

Lair of the Spider Queen: https://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/fortune-...6944-p.asp
03-14-2020, 12:20 PM
And the Road goes ever on-MM just emailed me the release date has been updated to April-June.
At this point I don't even remember what these 2 Expansions are about & am near not giving a damn.

OD