Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7 painted LNOE ZOMBIE minis for 16$
03-31-2011, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2011 10:03 PM by phantomninja.)
7 painted LNOE ZOMBIE minis for 16$
So I thought I would share the opportunity to own some of my hand painted zombie miniatures. I painted these original RED grave dead zombies with Vallejo model colors and some GW washes. Here is the link to the page on ebay > ...SOLD...
these are starting at 14 and have a buy it now for 16 with a low shipping cost of 2 dollars.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2011, 10:01 PM
RE: 7 painted LNOE ZOMBIE minis for 16$
Sold! Posted @ 10am sold six hrs later! Thanks for looking, also if you are interested in more let me know so I can crank out more. I will also paint your existing zombies and will not charge for shipping (u.s. residents) but if you're out of the u.s. we can work something out.
04-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Great job!
04-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Thank you kindly. I want to buy some more before the 15th of April, so there is a possibility for another auction.
12-20-2012, 06:27 AM
Those look pretty awesome!