Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2nd Walking Dead Board Game
09-13-2012, 03:44 AM
RE: 2nd Walking Dead Board Game
The game is lame.....but the "minis" match the heroes that someone made for LNOE.....which is all what this game is good for now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Super glad I didn't impulse buy the walking dead board game and got this one instead.

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2012, 11:56 PM
After all this time I had some $ left on a Gift Card so I purchased Walking Dead Board Game (TV version)actually
it was out of stock at a lot of on line discounters but I found one that had it in stock.

It happened to be in North Jersey so I got hit with sales tax but it came out almost to the penny to what
was left on my gift card balance plus the card expired at the end of this month.

The Game arrived today & as previously discussed great production values,not only that but the box insert
is sort of a plastic velvet & holds everything.The insert has a individual places for each type of card,Hero
boards & the board.

I got the TV based Game over the Comic based one cause it just looked better.It's not really a Monoply clone
& the roll to move isn't that bad.Nowhere near as deep as LNoE or Zombicide but it's esay to learn & a fun play.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-20-2013, 08:34 AM
yeah the gameplay is way to quick
03-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Like good for a filler game quick? Or just not worth it at all? haha obviously it won't touch LNoE but a zombie filler game would be good

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
I just talked a couple into buying LNOE over this at my local game store.

Eating brains and taking names.
03-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Good work Abomination!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
03-07-2013, 01:01 PM
(03-06-2013 09:30 PM)abomination Wrote:  I just talked a couple into buying LNOE over this at my local game store.

They will thank you,there isn't much to the WD Board Game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: