Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PSA: Contagion on sale!!! (free weekend!!!)
08-31-2014, 05:00 AM
PSA: Contagion on sale!!! (free weekend!!!)
Contagion is on sale right now for 5 bucks on Steam and is free to play until Sunday afternoon 8/31.

Great coop zombie survival. If you like Left 4 Dead you should like this. It goes for more realism than Left 4 Dead. Very little ammo and supplies. Shambling zombies instead of runners. Coop and PvP modes.

Definitely worth 5 bucks if you even remotely like a good zombie FPS.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: PSA: Contagion on sale!!! (free weekend!!!)
Can't fibd anything about it(game info), got a link?
08-31-2014, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 10:29 PM by SpoKnight.)
Start here.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cont...&FORM=VDRE

Since their site is down (Possibly because of the sale) here is the original Kickstarter link.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mon.../contagion
09-01-2014, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 01:40 AM by Slurpee Shoes.)
Heres their page on Steam.

Contagion Steam Sale

I think the free weekend is over, but its still on sale for five bucks. So is State of Decay which is another fun zombie game.

One of the fun things about coop on Contagion is that, when you die, you become a zombie and then try to kill the rest of your team.

I've had both for a while and still enjoy them.