Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7 Days To Die
08-01-2013, 02:33 AM
7 Days To Die
I just wanted to post about this potentially amazing game to any zombie websites out there. I'm sorry that its bad taste to just make an account to "advertise", but it IS a zombie game. I hope you can forgive me for the rudeness.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/7day...game/posts

The game is called 7 Days To Die and it is looking to be one hell of a game. Being a fan of Minecraft, I've always desired a better zombie horde survival game, but always found most servers lacking. 7 Days and DayZ are looking to make a hit on the zombie market.

I implore anyone who has a love of zombies to check out the Kickstarter. If you cant throw cash at it, at least spread word about it. If its not your piece of cake, I apologize once again. But I have a passion for zombies, just like you, and if I can do anything to further something I believe it, I'll do it.

If you like what you see, please spread it to anyone who you might think has an interest. Thank you and happy undead hunting/brain eating!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: 7 Days To Die
Well.. taste aside it is a Zombie themed Game,so you get a pass.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-04-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: 7 Days To Die
any plot synopsis online somewhere.. didn't see one on the kickstarter page