Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Christmas Wish to the Frog
12-24-2022, 02:09 PM
A Christmas Wish to the Frog
To all members of TZG I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Brilliant 2023. I hope you get some new games. I hope in 2023 you get to play more board games and you get to do more painting. If you haven't started painting yet this could be the year you start painting! If you have any questions about painting just send me some questions and I will point you in the right direction and help in any way I can. Share your work too on here. I always like to see painted miniatures no matter the standard.

Now my Christmas wish...
Please Flying Frog, bring out more content for your other games. I really want to see the rumoured expansion for A Touch of Evil. There's a road leading from the Coast board section that has to lead to The Lost Colony. That would be so cool.

I also want to see the two expansions for Fortune and Glory. Lair of the Spider Queen and Temples and Treasures. NOW is the time to bring those out.

I think an expansion for Last Night on Earth could happen too. Maybe another Hero Pack or some new Scenarios. Maybe some new Zombie types as they're really old and rotting down to almost skeletons. Who knows? Take my money Flying Frog.

If we all collectively wish to the great Frog maybe 2023 is the year that we get more game content for the games we love!

If you guys have any wishes for these game or any other wishes post them on here and I will forward this to the game designers. They have responded to me in the past and I will let you guys know their response.

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2022, 02:46 PM
RE: A Christmas Wish to the Frog
Merry Christmas ,Happy Holidays Sam & all TZG.

Wishes same as Sam's especially for the 2 Fortune & Glory Expansions (which I paid for a couple of years ago)

Painting (the mountain of Shame grows) so I'll consider it.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-25-2022, 02:39 AM
Merry Xmas everyone. I hope you all the best over this festive season and hope all your board game dreams come true.

My xmas wish list is the same as it is every year. Time to paint the mountain of shame. I got quite a few things painted this week and I'm hopeful it will continue into this week.
12-25-2022, 10:45 PM
Merry Christmas!

Definitely wishing to see more A Touch of Evil. The Lost Colony would be amazing. More epic villains would be a ton of fun too
12-28-2022, 09:00 PM
My only wish is for a reprint of Fortune and Glory so i can afford to get a copy!
01-02-2023, 01:51 PM
Once upon a time FFP would post a new print & play Villain / Scenario for their games at Christmas. This was always appreciated and I hope they return to doing so again.

And another vote for the F&G Spider Queen expansion.
01-03-2023, 07:00 PM
(01-02-2023 01:51 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Once upon a time FFP would post a new print & play Villain / Scenario for their games at Christmas. This was always appreciated and I hope they return to doing so again.

And another vote for the F&G Spider Queen expansion.

Yes, I remember. There was usually something for one of their games such as a free downloadable Scenario (a present for the fans). That hasn't happened for years. We can hope...

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death