Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Request for the Downloads Section
01-14-2015, 12:43 PM
A Request for the Downloads Section
I realize that the requirement for access to the downloads section seem to require a lot more activity in the forums than i have given considering I have only just joined. To be honest I do not intend to be overly active on this site but do consider the money I've donated well worth the support of an admirable community that has been developed here as well as access to the downloads. My reason for this is that I am already heavily involved in my local gaming community and prefer to focus my attention there with people I have physical interaction with. I would love to be able to bring the variety of scenarios and ideas found here to my own community though. I do not say I will never be involved here but I don't intend to be heavily so.
Thank you for your consideration.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: A Request for the Downloads Section
It is done.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2015, 06:17 PM
A big thank you Whispie for helping to keep this community up and running. We can't do it on good will alone.
01-14-2015, 11:32 PM
Thanks Whispe, fully understand your reasons & envy you an active local gaming group.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: