Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Touch of Evil Hero Pack 1 Painted Miniatures
10-07-2020, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2020 06:54 PM by samuraitrev.)
A Touch of Evil Hero Pack 1 Painted Miniatures
Hi all,
Our group has been playing this lots recently. We've finished all of the base game and we just need to defeat the Bog Fiend on Something Wicked Some of the group prefer this to LNoE. I must admit it's a lot easier on the Heroes than LNoE.

Anyway, I painted these using Games Workshop's new(ish) contrast paint range. I was relatively happy with the results but then I went in with some washes and some highlights. I tried to get them as close to their pictures in the game and any pictures on the net that I could find.

Thanks for taking a look,
comments always welcomeZombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: A Touch of Evil Hero Pack 1 Painted Miniatures
I see you've leveled up your painting!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2020, 09:00 PM
(10-08-2020 05:41 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I see you've leveled up your painting!

Thanks MQ. I'm still learning tooWatchmen02. I'm just painting my last custom LNoE townsfolk at the moment (Samantha The D.J.) then I'm going to paint the next 4 figures from AToE Something Wicked

I never really got this game but I've found playing it with a group of three to four much more enjoyable experience.
10-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Nice work (I hate you) I have yet to get any of my AToE figs painted. Love the background.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Great work as usual Trev and thanks for sharing. Gad you're starting to like AToE - it's the perfect game for spooky Autumnal October!
10-10-2020, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2020 04:08 PM by samuraitrev.)
(10-09-2020 10:49 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Nice work (I hate you) I have yet to get any of my AToE figs painted. Love the background.

OD

Thanks ODZombie17

(10-10-2020 08:17 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Great work as usual Trev and thanks for sharing. Gad you're starting to like AToE - it's the perfect game for spooky Autumnal October!

Thanks Achtung Panzer. I'll definitely be putting a game together for HalloweenFreak01