Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Touch of Evil Painting Ideas.
08-16-2010, 07:01 PM
A Touch of Evil Painting Ideas.
So I have yet to paint my ATOE figures and I came across this:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/54533...tural-game

I'm thinking of actually doing my pieces like this but have the melted wax look on the bases stand out a bit more. What do folks think of this? I for some reason like this concept or idea. Maybe even going for more of a wood grain look to make them look like wooden pieces as opposed to plastic? May add to the theme?

Ideas?

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2010, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2010 11:18 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: A Touch of Evil Painting Ideas.
I still think a realistic paint job is best.....0f course mime still are unpainted.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-17-2010, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2010 11:18 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: A Touch of Evil Painting Ideas.
Old Dwarf Wrote:I still think a realistic paint job is best.....0f course mime still are unpainted.

OD

Yeah I am still torn on this one. I may just paint the ones I have to look like their 2D counter parts and then maybe purchase another set of figures and do them in more of this style.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."