Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game
06-19-2008, 11:46 PM
A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game
OK how many of you plan to pick this up when FFP
releases it?

I can't wait,theme wise I like it better than LNoE,
I think maybe its the period of the setting.I really enjoy
LNoE/GH but modern day Zombie Games don't really
do it for me like the AToE info released so far.

I hope FFP can get this one out BEFORE Halloween,if so its
a mega game night(well if not its still game night with LNoE/GHZombie03 .

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2008, 01:12 AM
RE: A Touch of Evil, The Supernatural Game
Yep, this is on my wish list!

I am impressed with LNOE so I am really hoping its 2 for 2 from Flying Frog!
06-20-2008, 12:51 PM
This game looks pretty fun. I love the way it looks. Being a graphics guy, it's the first thing I look at. I can't wait to check it out. Although I might have to wait because of all the painting my girlfriend and I are doing on the figures. We might have carpal tunnel after we're done.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2008, 05:49 AM
Oh, yes. Most likely will be picking this up.
At this point I'm assuming that the game play will be similar to LNoE, and I like B horror movies as least as much, if not more, than B zombie movies.
06-22-2008, 11:19 PM
What is the source of this upcoming game? I have not seen anything about it on the official website. I was hoping for a second LNOE expansion.
06-23-2008, 02:19 AM
Hoping that Admin doesn't mind links to BGG on here, you can read about it here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/35815

Also, take a look at this link to youtube for a description of the game by Jason Hill:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6GIj3WssGhI

The interesting thing about the youtube clip is you can see what I assume is the board and it appears to be a fixed board rather than the changing board of LNOE.
06-23-2008, 02:27 AM
mqstout Wrote:I was hoping for a second LNOE expansion.

FFP are apparently working on a Scenario book for LNOE and Jason has stated a few times that there will be further expansions for the game.

Also, of course we have the Martians game to look forward to as well....if you're not sure what I am talking about take a look at the inside back page of the rulebook, at the end of the credit list.
06-23-2008, 05:17 AM
zombie67 Wrote:

FFP are apparently working on a Scenario book for LNOE and Jason has stated a few times that there will be further expansions for the game.

Also, of course we have the Martians game to look forward to as well....if you're not sure what I am talking about take a look at the inside back page of the rulebook, at the end of the credit list.

I will be picking up A Touch of Evil. It has that Hammer Horror feel and I look forward to playing it. I am also interested in the Martians game. I wonder if it will be something like War of the Worlds or more like Mars Attacks? At any rate I am sure they will hit another one out of the park.

I wish they would update the website for Last Night On Earth atleast. Make it look like the game is still current. Nothing worse than not keeping your webpage up to date.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
06-23-2008, 07:17 AM
zombie67 Wrote:

I cannot give details at all, but I have play tested at least one expantion. I know the frog will be putting out more content for LNOE as well as new stuff. No further info available Watchmen02
06-23-2008, 08:54 PM
energizercoony Wrote:
zombie67 Wrote:

I cannot give details at all, but I have play tested at least one expantion. I know the frog will be putting out more content for LNOE as well as new stuff. No further info available Watchmen02

Without giving too much away, can I just check that is a different expansion, not Growing Hunger that you have tested??