Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Father and Son vs The Werewolf
05-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Father and Son vs The Werewolf
So I played this with my five year old today, as a team.

I gave him Karl, since Karl seemed like the easiest for a "not really reading noob" to handle while I randomly drew my character and got Victor Danforth.

We smacked the Werewolf the heck down. My son was mowing through Feral Kin while I gathered enough investigation to arm him with a Musket and Silver Shot, then we initiated a Showdown with the Werewolf, bringing Magistrate Kroft and Sophia with us. Sophia sacrificed herself to save me, and Magistrate Kroft had to Escape, but a few hatchet shots from Victor combined with Karl shooting the crap out of the Werewolf and my quickest game ever of A Touch of Evil concluded in resounding victory.

Humorously, my son seemed to "get" the game better than a few adults who have tried.

I shall have much fun with him as his reading skills grow.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2009, 07:25 PM
RE: Father and Son vs The Werewolf
Tommy Brownell Wrote:So I played this with my five year old today, as a team.

I gave him Karl, since Karl seemed like the easiest for a "not really reading noob" to handle while I randomly drew my character and got Victor Danforth.

We smacked the Werewolf the heck down. My son was mowing through Feral Kin while I gathered enough investigation to arm him with a Musket and Silver Shot, then we initiated a Showdown with the Werewolf, bringing Magistrate Kroft and Sophia with us. Sophia sacrificed herself to save me, and Magistrate Kroft had to Escape, but a few hatchet shots from Victor combined with Karl shooting the crap out of the Werewolf and my quickest game ever of A Touch of Evil concluded in resounding victory.

Humorously, my son seemed to "get" the game better than a few adults who have tried.

I shall have much fun with him as his reading skills grow.

That is awesome Tommy!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
05-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-15-2009, 02:18 AM
thats great. my son dont have the patiants for me to teach him. he rather read star wars books oh hes 6
05-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Nothing wrong with reading Star Wars Books.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."