Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Town in Two - LNOE variant
12-11-2010, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 06:54 AM by clubspecialbee.)
A Town in Two - LNOE variant
Hello there. This is a variant that my partner and I have been playtesting the last couple of weeks. 2 players each take control of both humans and zombies, thus pitting survivors against not only zombies but other survivors. It's perhaps not for the beginner player, only because it's a lot to keep track of when you're in control of both Heroes and Zombies, but it gets easy once you get the hang of it. So enjoy!
If you have any questions or if anything comes up in a game isn't accounted for in the rules, let me know....

.pdf  town1.pdf (Size: 615.33 KB / Downloads: 62)

.pdf  town2.pdf (Size: 2.19 MB / Downloads: 41)

.pdf  town3.pdf (Size: 2.4 MB / Downloads: 28)

thanks to sarah k for all of your hours zombiegaming with me.

..and everyone they kill gets up and kills..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2010, 03:57 AM
RE: A Town in Two - LNOE variant
It looks like it could be cool... But I can't read it... The images are way too small and the text in impossible for me to read. Course I have poor eyes. Can you post it in the downloads area as PDF's? Or at least full page sized Images? Please? It looks like a lot of fun and I'd like to try it out.
12-13-2010, 02:05 AM
i've made the files into .pdf format and nice and large, so i hope that helps. the font is still a little choppy but very readable..let's say it adds a nostalgic feel - back to the good ol' days of pixelated text, oregon trail styles.

..and everyone they kill gets up and kills..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2010, 02:19 AM
Well those are a bit more readable for me. TY. I'll likely still have to print them up to kill the screen strain on the eyes. Thanks, much better. I appreciate it.