Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A couple of questions.
09-07-2011, 07:05 PM
RE: A couple of questions.
I played the Proto Bomb on my friend the other day and it was our first game ever with IFOS and I didnt know if I was doing this correctly.
I played the Proto Bomb face down on board, and every turn for like 4 turns I put all 4 command points on it (I had a remain in play that gave 2 extra point per command turn). Then I had 2 cards that gave me three point for martian tech on my 5th turn and had every command point the game came with on that tech then flipped it. He lost 40 cards out of his hero deck and had to discard all of them and the previously discard pile out of the game, and had maybe 5 cards left to play with 10 turns left. Needless to say he just quit after that happened. Did I use this card incorrectly?

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2011, 02:39 PM
RE: A couple of questions.
I'm not aware of any limits as to how many points you could spend so i would say that there was no problem with what you did.

However I think that the maximum tech points a card costs is something like 7 or 8... so if the heroes see that a martian player is just building up points (especially in your case after 8 points I would have tried to destroy the card) it's a good indication that the martian plans to unleash the bomb. Better take it out asap! Of course if it's your first time playing you're not going to know that yet Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply