Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few beginner questions
10-16-2010, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2010 01:10 AM by mechawk.)
A few beginner questions
Hi fellow gamers,

we just got the game yesterday and love it so far but some questions arose during game play:

1) Can you try to cancel a card, for example a mystery card, out of turn, for example as soon as it is drawn, even if it is not your turn?

2) Can you heal for three investigation tokens between fight rounds, especially at showdown? (was wondering if that healing between fight rounds only counts for items or events used for healing)

3) Can a hero rejoin showdown after escaping or after being ko'ed in coorperative mode?

Thanks and happy gaming!

Mech

edit: another question just came up: When an ally takes a wound, such as Brother Darius, does the ally actually die (in other words, is the ally discarded)?

"See you on the other side..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2010, 01:56 AM
RE: A few beginner questions
3) Can a hero rejoin showdown after escaping or after being ko'ed in coorperative mode?

No, once your out of the showdown you have to wait until a new showdown.
10-17-2010, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2010 05:12 AM by mqstout.)
#1: Unless there's no other limitation specified on the ability that grants the canceling. You can typically play events whenever you want to.
#2: No. Encountering the space/starting a showdown are their own actions, separate from healing. One action must be completed before attempting another. http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....ke_Actions
#4: Recently answered at http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thread-Allies
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Greetings,

Thank you for the help. Watchmen02 Im sure, I will have more questions in the near future. hehe

Mech

"See you on the other side..."
10-18-2010, 02:28 PM
I just posted a Turn Flow Guide in the downloads section. You might want to have a look once it is approved. It would have helped me out a lot when I first started playing. It is geared towards the cooperative basic game. I created it for use when teaching new players.

This is a really fun cooperative game for the family since you can all pull together as a team.

Its a trick, get an axe...

Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle.