Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
scooby doo created hero cards
12-11-2010, 01:07 AM
scooby doo created hero cards
hi everyone

about 2 years ago i bought the scooby gang (same scale as LNOE)
i have not yet created HERO cards for them.

I was wondering if anyone had ideas on powers/abilities that fit the balance of the game (that will not make the HEROES too powerful)

thanks
randy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2010, 01:36 AM
RE: scooby doo created hero cards
Well what do you know, take a look at this:
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...d-Scenario

Grudunza, by the way, does great custom content. Look through our archives.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2010, 02:36 AM
wow
awesome link!

thank you for the quick reply..i have not been able to play the game lately (a 2 yr. old and a newborn) but now i am going to get back in the swing of things with LNOE plus a touch of evil, (also the message boards in general.)
12-27-2010, 12:22 AM
The Scooby gang *as* zombies is a fun notion too. ("Scooby Snack" takes on a whole new meaning then)
01-20-2011, 05:36 PM
ROFLMAO... Just pictured Shaggy knawing on some guys skull...
01-20-2011, 08:54 PM
(12-11-2010 01:36 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Grudunza, by the way, does great custom content. Look through our archives.

I don't see any of these Heroes or the Scenario in the Downloads or Gallery sections. This happens periodically, and it makes me wonder what I am missing from old threads that never made it to the downloads/gallery section. Also, there are some heroes in the gallery that aren't in the downloads, and vice versa.

It would be really cool if there was one bucket where I could find all of the custom heroes generated from the fans on this site, and a bucket for scenarios, one for cards, etc. It looks like the downloads section is meant to function like this, but when something is just posted in the boards or gallery, it doesn;t make it into these download categories.

I am not sure if anything can be done to populate the downloads section easily, but as this site gets older, the older posts that had really cool ideas may be lost to oblivion if the ideas are not moved somewhere that people are going to find them.

Just wanted to bring it up and see what others thought.
01-20-2011, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2011 09:29 PM by mqstout.)
Viking, some people (including myself and Grud) post the content just as part of the posts in the forums and never added them to the downloads section/galleries. When I do the "post index" (soon! I have time set aside), it will reduce the buckets to check to two instead of "every post".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2011, 11:02 PM
(01-20-2011 09:28 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Viking, some people (including myself and Grud) post the content just as part of the posts in the forums and never added them to the downloads section/galleries. When I do the "post index" (soon! I have time set aside), it will reduce the buckets to check to two instead of "every post".

Neato! Thanks for all of your efforts. Looking forward to it.
01-25-2011, 07:15 AM
(12-27-2010 12:22 AM)SprNMgkHlmt Wrote:  The Scooby gang *as* zombies is a fun notion too. ("Scooby Snack" takes on a whole new meaning then)

LOL that is funny.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.