Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A hidden treasure from Mary Beth
11-03-2012, 09:23 PM
A hidden treasure from Mary Beth
For quite some time have I thought about getting the extended soundtrack for LNOE. I like the original as it spells B horror at its finests but its a bit too short. So I finally placed the order and the CD arrived safely. Needless to say I was very pleased. I think Mary Beth has done a great job and I'm now looking forward to put the extended soundtrack on for our next session.

About a week ago I found the package from the shipment and realised I had gotten more than I had bargained for; Mary Beth's autograph. Watchmen02

Well, Mary, if you're reading this, thanks for some great music (hope you'll soon be able to play that piano of yours!) and thanks for the hidden treasure:

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 04:00 AM
RE: A hidden treasure from Mary Beth
Mary Beth is a sweetheart. Watchmen02 I agree, I've had her in my thoughts & hope that she's able to create more great soundtracks for whatever FFP comes up with next.
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 05:31 AM
RE: A hidden treasure from Mary Beth
That's really cool. I'm actually quite jealousZombie17
Find all posts by this user