Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
07-28-2011, 04:59 PM
A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
Hi everyone! This is a list of character sheets and a few unused powers I've made, printed, and mounted on boards for all of us to use. We even have our own minis Watchmen02

Let me know what you think!

Last Night On Earth Custom Hero Sheets

Mike: Adult - Male - Computer Expert - 3 Wounds

Hack The Grid - At the cost of 1 wound, on a 3+ returns power to the town, removing all Lights Out markers.

Calculated Risk - If on the same space as 3 or more zombies alone, may roll against all of them at once as if it were only one zombie. Losing will result in death, also making Mike a zombie hero.

Chris: Videographer - Adult - Male - 3 Wounds

Action! - May take a wound to move D6 Zombies 1 space of his choice.

Rewind - If another character were to die on this turn from a wound, Chris may take 2 wounds to prevent that death. The player that nearly died starts in the center of town (or Manor House) after discarding all of their cards. They start with one new Hero card as if it were the start of a new game.

Chase: Strange - Adult - Male - 3 Wounds

Silver-Tongued Devil - Chase can draw an extra Hero Card during his search phase at the cost of 1 wound.

People Person - Playing a Townsfolk Event card lets you draw 1 Hero Card.

"I knew this was going to happen!" - If the zombie team plays more than 5 cards in one turn, Chase may draw one Hero Card.

Eric: Adult - Male - Strange - 4 Wounds

“I hate everything!” - Eric starts with the Pump Shotgun and may give up his movement phase to retrieve it if out of ammo.

Accident Prone - Eric starts the game with 2 wound markers.

Elise: Adult - Female - Writer - 3 Wounds

Bold Statement - May take a wound to keep a Hero Card after playing it.

Panic! - If starting a turn on the same space as 2 or more zombies, may double her movement roll.

Layla: Dog - Female - 2 Wounds

“Grrrr!” - Always rolls an extra fight die and wins on ties.

Just A Pup - Layla can’t use any weapons and is not effected by cards targeting humans.

“Get Back Here!” - Layla can crawl through cracks in the walls (ignores walls).

Jeff: Adult - Male - Strange - 3 Wounds

Fast Thinker - For every 3 “Play Instantly” cards played in a single turn on either side, Jeff can draw one extra Hero Card.

Tactical Fighting - If Jeff initiates a fight with 1 or more zombies during a turn, he gets 1 extra fight die.

Loose Powers (No characters with them yet):

"Get back you devils!" - Any zombie fended off is pushed back one space in the direction of your choosing.

Quick Fingers - Can ignore locked doors and repair hand weapons on a roll of 3+.

Pyro - Always treated as if (flame symbol) is being carried. This does not count towards your item limit.

“When It Rains, It Pours” - Playing this character means that the card “Heavy Rain” is in play from the start of the game. “Heavy Rain’s” effects are doubled for this character.

Little Kid - Can only carry the pitchfork, baseball bat, signal flare, or crowbar. No other weapons can be used.

“Say Goodnight!” - Kills even if no doubles were rolled in melee.

Bum Knee - All movements have -2.

Gun Nut - Upon picking up a melee weapon, you must discard it to the discard. + or - 1 to your ranged attack rolls.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
Really? No post lol?

Did I post this in the wrong place?
08-02-2011, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2011 01:57 PM by mqstout.)
Hmm. Moving thread to LNOE - Variants.

The conflict with the Eric character is strong [hehehe]. Four wounds, but ranged combat ability. Though constant pump shotgun is far stronger than Anderson's constant revolver, and you made it even easier to trigger than Anderson's.

Elise has a hack if she gets the Doc Brody card.
08-02-2011, 03:38 PM
(08-02-2011 01:40 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Hmm. Moving thread to LNOE - Variants.

The conflict with the Eric character is strong [hehehe]. Four wounds, but ranged combat ability. Though constant pump shotgun is far stronger than Anderson's constant revolver, and you made it even easier to trigger than Anderson's.

Elise has a hack if she gets the Doc Brody card.

Feedback! Yay!

I tried to balance Eric's character with starting wounds, but the original version of him they said was "too weak" (my friends saying this). Granted, we've yet to use him in a game.

Originally, he had the same skills except the added:

Big Fella - Eric moves with a D3.

as far as Elise goes.. wow.. yeah.. loop hole. We've used her 3 times and no one has yet to catch that haha.

I mean ultimately she would only be healing 1 wound though. She has three, and she has to take a wound too, so she wouldn't be healing more than one wound, or else she'd be killing herself (does that make sense?)

Like...

she has 1 wound.
uses her power (2 wounds)
heals fully.

she has 2 wounds.
uses her power (3 wounds)
dies.

So it's not THAT much of a loop.
08-17-2011, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 01:20 AM by abomination.)
I really like layla the dog. But I was wondering if you let her search for items, and if so can she trade? You got me thinking about making a bloodhound that could search for a townsfolk cards.
Find all posts by this user
08-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Yep, she can search (dig hehe) just like a normal Hero, and can carry cards etc, just not equip weapons. She can trade normally too.
08-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Princess Jacquelyn of Necropolis – Princess - Adult – Female – 3 wounds
Start Location – Graveyard

Special Rules: Starts with the Meat Clever

HandiChik: Once per turn - May add or subtract 1 to any roll, for any Hero (including herself) in Princess Jacquelyn's space, when testing to see if a hand weapon breaks.

Necropolis: If 2 1’s are rolled on any of Princess Jacquelyn's Fight Die, Immediately remove that Zombie from the game, and heal 1 wound.

So Pretty ??? Princess Jacquelyn gains 1 extra Fight Dice for every Male Hero in her space. All Hero’s adjacent to and in her space, are minus 1 Fight Die.

Details:

I thought about making her Strange, So Pretty, basically makes her that way.

The Handichik bonus is to lure Heros to join her. ( and im just so handy )

Necropolis could be a little to powerful, but im going for a losing roll…so kinda balances. Its sort of the Highlander effect. Except PJ actually bites the Zombie’s head off and eats it. Hence the healing.

OR

Immediatly wound that Zombie and Fully Heal.

So Pretty ??? Just seems fun. You would have to see PJ to understand. Super sexy and super scary looking Zombie17 I thought about naming the effect Butter Face or Me so Horny
08-18-2011, 06:26 PM
(08-18-2011 05:55 PM)PJON Wrote:  So Pretty ??? Just seems fun. You would have to see PJ to understand. Super sexy and super scary looking Zombie17 I thought about naming the effect Butter Face or Me so Horny

Now we must sees us a picture. Yes... we must sees a picture. Zombie17

I like the original special powers. Too often custom heroes don't bring anything new except a new name and picture. I would suggest that at 3 wounds and 4 special powers, this character may be overpowered. I would maybe just do Necropolis and So Pretty and test that out.
08-18-2011, 07:41 PM
(08-18-2011 06:26 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(08-18-2011 05:55 PM)PJON Wrote:  So Pretty ??? Just seems fun. You would have to see PJ to understand. Super sexy and super scary looking Zombie17 I thought about naming the effect Butter Face or Me so Horny

Now we must sees us a picture. Yes... we must sees a picture. Zombie17

I like the original special powers. Too often custom heroes don't bring anything new except a new name and picture. I would suggest that at 3 wounds and 4 special powers, this character may be overpowered. I would maybe just do Necropolis and So Pretty and test that out.

Well...some people say my make up looks like "IT" mainly because of the mouth i draw on. The rest is just some eye liner and blush....kinda.... sorta Watchmen02

I know, i hear yah Vikinglad....i struggle with it also. As a Zombie Player She would be the first i want to Kill ....but...If i could make a Hero char.............
08-18-2011, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 09:44 PM by abomination.)
(08-18-2011 01:06 PM)Mekkakat Wrote:  Yep, she can search (dig hehe) just like a normal Hero, and can carry cards etc, just not equip weapons. She can trade normally too.

I really like the idea of dog charaters, a police dog could also be a possible. Give it a go for the throat ability where it could rip a zombies head off on a roll of a six.
Also you could give the when it rains it pours to a weatherman hero.