Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question about cards..
06-05-2012, 01:19 AM
A question about cards..
Hi.
I have LNOE and the growing hunger expansion. My wife (being the best person in the world Insane20 ) has just bought me the hero pack one.
My question is about cards. Does everyone pile all cards in together or do you separate cards for specific challenges?
I am conscious that a massive amount of cards may affect certain challenges.
Any thoughts?

Not the face!! Not the face!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: A question about cards..
I just bundle them all in. You get a nice mix this way and easier to store as well.
06-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I do mix all my card too... and once timber peak cames i will keep on doing it...

However there is people that keep only the main deck and add cards accordingly with the scenario being play'd

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
06-06-2012, 03:07 PM
That is a concern I have too. I had never even heard of this game before until the wife and I played it with friends a few months ago. I became obsessed after playing once, and finally just got it for my birthday. Eventually, I want to pick up all the expansions, and my hope was to just put the cards all together for better variety.

Though, I had wondered if that could make some of the scenarios were you have to find certain people or items from the hero deck a little too hard/unbalanced. I will just have to find out by trying. I could always leave some of the cards separate to only be used for certain scenarios, but I would definitely prefer to be able to leave them all in the deck.
06-06-2012, 03:10 PM
allthough i havent added any expansion yet, i think that adding cards will add more "get whatever card you want fromn the deck" thus balancing the searching
06-06-2012, 05:48 PM
exactly argailwall

Growing Hunger brings a card called "I've found it..."

which besides other alternative effect allows you to take any scenario search item from either deck or discard pile...

Also for you guys that are new to the game... a good site to check is the flying frog wiki...

flyingfrogwiki.com/

which gives loads of info about all sorts of ffp games...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...