Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A small background about this site...
06-16-2008, 04:20 AM
RE: A small background about this site...
Just joined and checking out the site. Looks Great!! Nice start hope to see it grow.
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2008, 04:49 AM
Welcome and thanks for joining!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2008, 11:23 PM
I had been looking off and on for a LNOE forum. Since there was no official one, and the Flying Frog site is woefully out of date, I'm glad this one is here.
06-23-2008, 05:26 AM
mqstout Wrote:I had been looking off and on for a LNOE forum. Since there was no official one, and the Flying Frog site is woefully out of date, I'm glad this one is here.

It is nice to see a site dedicated to this game and a place where folks can share ideas and talk about the game. The game rocks and totally deserves a fansite! Well done and looking forward to the discussions!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
06-23-2008, 02:10 PM
To all you new members; mqstout, Canadian Pittbull, zombielove; thanks for joining! This site is only a couple weeks old but it's great to see how much people love it. There are still a couple of little issues being ironed out, but so far, they're no big deal. Enjoy yourselves! Thanks again!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-23-2008, 03:35 PM
mqstout Wrote:I had been looking off and on for a LNOE forum. Since there was no official one, and the Flying Frog site is woefully out of date, I'm glad this one is here.

That was part of the reason I made this site. Maybe Flying Frog would want to make this site an "official" partner site. I'd be up for that. I could even lend my design services to them. If they so desired.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-24-2008, 01:20 AM
Admin Wrote:

That was part of the reason I made this site. Maybe Flying Frog would want to make this site an "official" partner site. I'd be up for that. I could even lend my design services to them. If they so desired.

That would be a great idea as their site seems to just shamble on with no sign of life other than the online store. So if this site was to partner up with the offical Frog yeah much would happen I think.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user