Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A symbiotic relationship between LNoE and ...
10-01-2012, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 03:24 AM by funcall.)
A symbiotic relationship between LNoE and ...
...Farkel Party. I wanted to upgrade my dice so I hit Amazon and for a couple of bucks more than just 36 dice ($8) you can pick up 'Farkel Party' ($14) which has 36 dice in 6 colors and dice cups as well.
I'm thinking that it could be nice for Farkel with the kids and liars dice with my buddies and killing some zombies/ eating some brains with grown up size dice.

See you in the Manor,
Rob.

Does that look like a scratch or a bite?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: A symbiotic relationship between LNoE and ...
I went to my local game shop and picked up a set of green and black dice. The dice that come with LNoE are for little people...I sir am no little person

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
10-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Hi, I did the same thing. i went and bought 20 pairs of dice. Each pair was its own color. This way when I have 6 Zombie, 3 of which are grave weapon, with 3 heroes in the same square. You can place one color die next to the model and the matching color in your hand. Then with one big roll, the results of the grave weapon exploder, shot gun, dynamite and gasoline are discovered.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
10-03-2012, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 07:34 PM by funcall.)
Very nice, a regular dice-pocalypse . I agree, by the way, the included dice are best used for craft purposes. I'm glad to have a set of six cups with matching dice. Now we'll see how it works Saturday.

10-07-2012, 07:13 AM
I will have to look into that. For AToE I gat 36 dice red and white they work really well and have been thinking about what I will do for my new LNoE game but that seems like a good way to do it.
10-08-2012, 03:35 AM
I played LNoE yesterday with the Farkel Party dice and cups. It worked a treat! It was nice to have everyone rolling their own color dice. (Doubly so to have each of the zombie players rolling dice the color of their zombies.)
I still highly recommend.