Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A very pleasent surprise
11-24-2012, 10:07 PM
A very pleasent surprise
Quite a while ago i purchased The Coast, and i got all the little extras that came with the pre-order except the autographed picture and to me it was no big thing because it was a bonus item, ad though welcomed, the main thing i was itching for was the game so i could get to playing....fast forward to today, and low and behold there is the autographed picture in the mail from FFG, wasn't expected, never wrote them to complain, but this just shows their dedication to the customer. I will be writing hem personally after ths to thank them but first i wanted to share this pleasent surprise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: A very pleasent surprise
That is awesome. I have seen a couple people get burned on the extra for a pre order before and even with complaining ever got a resolution. Big sign the FFP knows they have a loyal fan base and want to take care of them.
11-26-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: A very pleasent surprise
It is always nice to hear about companies that stand behind their promises and products.

Good Job FFG!