Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A whole mess of custom heroes.
12-31-2010, 03:52 AM
RE: A whole mess of custom heroes.
The last 3 and the EMT are the best. They are the most unique and their abilities aren't used from other heros.

The security guard seems op in the fact that every time he can pick up keys and discard for 2 hero cards... so essentially he can pick up 2 hero cards per turn. He should also have an emblem or a hat or security written on something of his because he just looks like a regular old man.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Pretty awesome
01-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Ditto to Kyletos88 reply: I would love to make my own characters...where did you get the LNOE format for the ones you made?

P.S: I really liked SGT Kirkpatrick(?Spelling?)....had an almost identical idea for a character I'd like to make, except mine wasn't wheelchair bound.

Davy
01-02-2011, 10:54 PM
(01-02-2011 06:39 PM)deadlydavy Wrote:  Ditto to Kyletos88 reply: I would love to make my own characters...where did you get the LNOE format for the ones you made?

Templates for the Hero Sheets are in the Downloads Area. Along with other templates... Speaking of which, I still haven't uploaded the scenario templates yet have I? I'll do that now... Sorry for the delay guys.
01-03-2011, 06:55 PM
The pic for Sister Charity is my favorite. Where did it come from?
01-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Pockets hasn't been on for about a year. Not sure what happened with him.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2011, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 08:19 PM by vikinglad.)
(01-04-2011 03:45 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Pockets hasn't been on for about a year. Not sure what happened with him.

Lame. I didn't see any of these in the gallery, and they are among my favorites. I am glad someone bumped this so it made it on my radar. Is there any way to add these to the gallery so they can be found more easily?

I did find a whole lotta Dragon Ball and Pokemon Heroes, though. The first few were funny... I get it already.

If I can find a good minature for the Twin Sisters, I may need to try them in a future game!
01-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Viking: When I get around to doing the "post indexes", it'll be included in that.
01-04-2011, 08:57 PM
I uploaded them to the Gallery... alas... I AM the almighty Sarky...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
01-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Y'all moderators are so attentive and awesome. Thanks for furnishing such a cool community for this game.