Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATOE Rulebooks
12-03-2012, 09:04 AM
ATOE Rulebooks
Hey all.

I've got ATOE and SW coming within the next two weeks and I am extremely excited to play them. That said, I don't want to waste any time in starting to play the game at once, so I decided to read the rulebook now before the game arrives. ATOE's rulebook is available here, as well as the FF website, however, I do not see any PDF for SW. I heard there are some significant rules changes, especially for Co-Op. Does anyone know where I can get a PDF of the rules for SW? If not, can anyone give me a summary of all the rules changes?

Karma will reward you. :3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: ATOE Rulebooks
I don't know that it is posted anywhere, as if FFP doesn't post it they may not want others to either.

What I can say is that some of the changes are in the cards themselves, like the "Influence of the order" cards and such. The mystery phase chart has more than doubled the possible outcomes and it further defines how to play solo.

I don't think that there are huge rule chages, just some slight tweaks here and there. One thing you may want to look at is this on BGG: Game Summary
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply