Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATOE expansions pre-orders available now!
07-14-2009, 10:10 AM
ATOE expansions pre-orders available now!
Hi everyone,
For the last few months, we've been flooded with emails asking about pre-orders for the new expansions for A Touch of Evil - 'Something Wicked, 'Hero Pack 1' and 'The A Touch of Evil Special Edition CD Soundtrack'.

We are excited to announce that the wait is over...Something Wicked this way comes! You can pre-order Something Wicked, Hero Pack 1, and the ATOE: Special Edition CD right now on our official Webstore. Pre-orders will ship out as soon as they arrive in August.

We are also pleased to announce that these items will be available at our Flying Frog Booth at GenCon Indy next month.

Pre-order quantities are limited, so don't delay. Here's the link: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2009, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2009 10:46 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: ATOE expansions pre-orders available now!
YES--Did it!
The $20 shipping is still a rip however.Insane19

OD

Here's a reply from Soundgirl on the $20 Shipping Costs & if the Shipping Caculator
was working correctly.

[q="soundgirl"]SW and the Hero Pack, $20 is correct. It is having problems combining shipping with the other smaller items like supplements or the CD, but otherwise the shipping is accurate. Something Wicked is 4 lbs and the Hero Pack is almost 2 lbs, so it gets pretty heavy pretty quickly. Sorry about that. -MB

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
07-14-2009, 09:26 PM
very cool, lots of new stuff, i might get into atoe

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
07-14-2009, 11:51 PM
deadrabbit Wrote:very cool, lots of new stuff, i might get into atoe

Well worth it dr

OD

07-15-2009, 02:00 AM
Totaled up what I need to complete my Flying Frog gear... it came to $100... ouch... I might have to settle for AToE stuff for now...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
07-15-2009, 02:46 AM
I just pick mine up at gencon
(btw if anyone’s else is going to gencon let me know maybe we can play a game or 5)
07-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Sárku Wrote:Totaled up what I need to complete my Flying Frog gear... it came to $100... ouch... I might have to settle for AToE stuff for now...

Another wise choiceZombie03

OD

07-16-2009, 05:08 AM
Eek.

What KIND of shipping is that?

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
07-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Old Dwarf Wrote:
Sárku Wrote:Totaled up what I need to complete my Flying Frog gear... it came to $100... ouch... I might have to settle for AToE stuff for now...

Another wise choiceZombie03

OD

Seriously... something has been speaking AToE to me lately... I need to get my minis painted as well, but too much other stuff to do as of late.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
07-17-2009, 02:36 AM
For those of you who are concerned about the shipping costs, I've heard you and have done some work on it. It looks like it is indeed having issues with combining shipping. Just like it has problems combining shipping with the game board sets. I don't know why this is the case and have found no way of fixing it except adding new items that have the items you want combined. I even tried signing up for UPS rates but they were charging more than the USPS rates, which in my experience is usually the case.

Here is for the Hero Pack 1 and Something Wicked together: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=30 and all the pre-order items (includes the CD) http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=29.

If you are purchasing more items than just the pre-ordered ones, you can you can either A) get a refund as soon as we can for excess shipping charges, or B) E-mail me at admin@flyingfrog.net and I can do a manual order for you with the proper shipping costs calculated. C) Buy the pre-order items and then purchase anything we currently have in stock separately. I will look over every last pre-order and we refund all shipping overcharges ASAP, credit card and paypal.