Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATOE expansions pre-orders available now!
07-17-2009, 03:18 AM
RE: ATOE expansions pre-orders available now!
Thank you, soundgirl. I might use the store again now for something more than the little cards expansions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2009, 04:07 AM
soundgirl Wrote:For those of you who are concerned about the shipping costs, I've heard you and have done some work on it. It looks like it is indeed having issues with combining shipping. Just like it has problems combining shipping with the game board sets. I don't know why this is the case and have found no way of fixing it except adding new items that have the items you want combined. I even tried signing up for UPS rates but they were charging more than the USPS rates, which in my experience is usually the case.

Here is for the Hero Pack 1 and Something Wicked together: [url]
http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=30[/url] and all the pre-order items (includes the CD) http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=29.

If you are purchasing more items than just the pre-ordered ones, you can you can either A) get a refund as soon as we can for excess shipping charges, or B) E-mail me at admin@flyingfrog.net and I can do a manual order for you with the proper shipping costs calculated. C) Buy the pre-order items and then purchase anything we currently have in stock separately. I will look over every last pre-order and we refund all shipping overcharges ASAP, credit card and paypal.

Thank you so much. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
07-17-2009, 03:09 PM
That's some serious customer service right there. Thanks, Soundgirl.

Soon as my next paycheck comes in, all three are being pre-ordered! I'm definitely looking forward to this!
07-21-2009, 02:06 AM
I pre-ordered mine and looking forward to it showing up. Any idea when it will be officially released?

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
07-21-2009, 11:56 AM
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:I pre-ordered mine and looking forward to it showing up. Any idea when it will be officially released?

I believe August..

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-22-2009, 01:58 AM
This might be past issue now, but I actually did recieve the paypal rebate for the shipping issue back around 7/16 of $5 (+/-).

Thanks Sound Girl and the folks of FFG! (I was really pleasantly surprized by their responsiveness)

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
07-29-2009, 01:12 PM
I believe the same happened on my end as well. Gotta appreciate the gesture and cannot WAIT to get the new expansions. I also ordered the SE version of ATOE soundtrack. I just really enjoy the extra bits of music.

07-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:I also ordered the SE version of ATOE soundtrack. I just really enjoy the extra bits of music.

I ordered the extended soundtrack too. I know it's just a gimmick but I really like the music. It's a good break from my usual music choices and my co-workers appreciate that it doesn't sound like chainsaw. (I also wouldn't be able to stand if a promo card slipped through my fingures. I've got them all so far.)

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
07-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Patient Zero Wrote:
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:I also ordered the SE version of ATOE soundtrack. I just really enjoy the extra bits of music.

I ordered the extended soundtrack too. I know it's just a gimmick but I really like the music. It's a good break from my usual music choices and my co-workers appreciate that it doesn't sound like chainsaw. (I also wouldn't be able to stand if a promo card slipped through my fingures. I've got them all so far.)

So true, so true!

08-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Well as I have mentioned in the ATOE + supplements the SE CD has some great new tracks that are just a welcomed addition to what is already there. Mary Beth did a splendid job on the ATOE soundtrack. I have found myself just listening to it when painting my Heroes for the game.

Looking forward to hearing the music for the Martian game!