Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATOE unpacked
01-27-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: ATOE unpacked
Yes, I agree. I have all the minions sorted and bagged by minion chart. Some of them are shared so I have a little inventory sheet in the bag for quick reference. It makes set up quite quick. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm I the only one annoyed by the fact that FFP didn't leave any room in the core game for any of the expansion pieces (characters, new cards etc)? At least with LNOE there is extra room in the base game for extra stuff. I have both expansions for AToE and it's a pain putting everything away.
02-15-2013, 03:41 AM
(01-30-2013 07:12 AM)LSD Wrote:  I'm I the only one annoyed by the fact that FFP didn't leave any room in the core game for any of the expansion pieces (characters, new cards etc)? At least with LNOE there is extra room in the base game for extra stuff. I have both expansions for AToE and it's a pain putting everything away.

That's when you start pimping your copy w/ custom boxes & such. Zombie03
---MS

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"