Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATTENTION ALL LURKERS: READ THIS!
12-27-2012, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2012 10:15 AM by samuraitrev.)
Toungue ATTENTION ALL LURKERS: READ THIS!
Hi if you're reading this you love games and probably Zombies too. Come in from the bitter winter cold and join our friendly flesh eating community. We have competitions for free goodies and always have lots to talk about. We have a download section containing custom Scenarios, Characters and lots more. Plus you can be proud in the knowledge you belong to a group that will never leave a Zombie hungry for brainsZombie11
All you have to do is post a hello here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...e-Yourself

For a bit of extra fun tell us how long you've lurked!Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2012, 01:39 PM
RE: ATTENTION ALL LURKERS: READ THIS!
We know your out thereWatchmen02 We are getting many new members
who Register but don't post.So as Sam says come in from the cold
Zombie18 We don't bite.....well OK we do but it is a Zombie
Game Site after all.Zombie12

New Blood is always welcomedZombie02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-30-2012, 03:44 PM
If you don't introduce yourself, you count as an unnamed extra. And we all know what happens to the unnamed extras.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2013, 06:59 AM
I lurked for a day and realized I was finally at home.... I mean grave.
02-28-2013, 01:50 PM
(02-26-2013 06:59 AM)Valharrin Wrote:  I lurked for a day and realized I was finally at home.... I mean grave.

Thanks for joining and the info! I want to see if we can find who's been Lurking the longest!Watchmen02
06-21-2015, 05:28 PM
i lurked for a day, and forgot about the site sorry, and refound it again after a few months i'll have to stop by more often
01-08-2018, 05:10 PM
I discovered this site back when Last night on Earth was the cash cow for Flying Frog. I should have joined years ago but life and school kept me from gaming for awhile. The recent release of the 10 year anniversary edition for LNOE brought me back to take the plunge. Pleasantly pleased to see the love and support for the entire line of Flying Frog games, but my heart will always be with "thezombiegame" that this site was created for.
02-06-2023, 08:27 AM
Aye, rediscovered this site after our little group got back into LNoE, been great to read about others experiences with the game