Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATTN: Lurkers. Yes, YOU!
03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
RE: ATTN: Lurkers. Yes, YOU!
Alright. I updated the section with a little "blurb". Hopefully that will help a little.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2009, 04:44 AM
Hey I don't lurk I have just been busy. I try to post when I can.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm hardly a lurker but I have been away for a bit. Got pulled back into warhammer 40k so it's been eating most of my time.
I wouldn't worry about stipulations. I have joined forums that require you to post something like 20 posts in order to even see certain sections. I think to myself "way to encourage post whoring guys" What I find on those sites is the quality of the posts goes out the window. You get a bunch of people who just want to read the classifieds who now are forced to make 20 posts that they don't really want to. So you get 20 posts of "Cool" or "Yes" or some other one word post just to fill the quota.
04-12-2009, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2009 02:11 PM by energizercoony.)
I am less than a lurkerInsane19 I have been VERY sick for a long while. But I DO have a little Baby on the way! yay! Oh and those awaiting cards from me, I AM SOOO SORRY! They are comming I just have to get them mailed Insane19 Bad Coony BAD!