Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted
01-27-2021, 08:01 PM
AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted
Well, mission complete. I've finally finished painting all 24 characters from AToE. It's a great feeling. This now frees up my painting time to focus on custom Town Elders, Allies, Villains and Minions. I'm also adding buildings, Militia and anything else I can think of. (yes, I have a gaming/painting obsession)Zombie17

When I get a day off from work, I intend to put a showcase thread together that puts all the painted Characters in one place.

If you're working on a project (whatever that may be) try not to see it in it's entirety. See it as small sections and just start one section, every hour of building/painting or whatever takes you closer to your goal.

Happy gaming folksWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted
Astonishing work Trev - and thanks for sharing! Painting the minis adds so much to the gaming experience.
01-30-2021, 03:36 PM
(01-28-2021 10:39 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Astonishing work Trev - and thanks for sharing! Painting the minis adds so much to the gaming experience.

Thanks for taking a look and commenting. I'm really into this project at the moment. I've got loads of stuff to paint and show in the futureZombie17
01-30-2021, 06:26 PM
Curse you ! ( my AToE Figs.remain unpainted) Great work .

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-18-2021, 10:59 AM
Beautiful! Need to break out the paint on this game myself.
02-25-2021, 06:09 PM
Thanks OD and Raynor. I've got to clear my painting desk of plastic then get to painting more AToE stuff!