Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding the dots...
05-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Adding the dots...
Hi Guys...

Since the people of the flying toad gave us a great tool for modding the game (the dot ide from GH), Ive been wondering if any of you guys (and gals) have been adding your own rules?

I saw your post Deadrabbit btw, nice work. I am very much looking out for the balance in the game, hoping that it wont get too combat oriented, but I really liked the Skateboard and Sheriffs Badge idea. I also liked The Sack Watchmen02

That said, we have been discussing two things about the dot system, how many dots should an extra handsize for the ZM be and do you as we do regulate how many dots the heroes can take in Hero Starting Cards?

Any ideas to the dot system are very welcome in this thread...

Cheerio,
A

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2009, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2009 05:11 PM by SPARTAN VI.)
RE: Adding the dots...
I feel since Zombie players turn over their cards so quickly anyway, and can discard one during the "Draw Zombie Cards" phase, I'd give it the lowest possible dot value- 1 dot per card (or maybe even 1 dot for every 2 cards).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply