Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Against The Sunken Seven
10-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Against The Sunken Seven
So, 3rd time was a charm. Sara the Bright Witch was the one to finally defeat The Seven in solo play. Her ability to generate Investigation on each of the Hero turns & to block hits to the Elders was a huge contributing factor.

Jack Fellows & Fredrick Leon both got stomped previously, due to The Sevens stinginess w/ Investigation.

As anyone else taken them on yet? Results?

I just checked my e-mail & "The Allies" & "The Madness" should be waiting for me tonight (W00T!!!) & I'll probably play when I get home. I will most likely move on to a different Villain, but I am tempted to go against them again with a different Hero...Zombie05
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: Against The Sunken Seven
I have not yet, but this seems intriguing. I'll have to look at it tonight. Believe it or not I got the Coast about 12 days ago and have not had the time to even break the seal on the box.

*Maybe tonight he hopes*
10-16-2012, 11:55 PM
(10-16-2012 08:17 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  I have not yet, but this seems intriguing. I'll have to look at it tonight. Believe it or not I got the Coast about 12 days ago and have not had the time to even break the seal on the box.

*Maybe tonight he hopes*

Tut, tut, get that thing into play ASAP. Zombie03

I'll be curious to hear your results. My 1st "Coast" game was w/ Maria De La Rosa against the Ghost Ship & her crew. Very narrow solo win w/ 1 left on the Shadow Track & NOT using any of the co-op charts. But The Seven...Zombie06
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
10-17-2012, 02:12 AM
We fought them this weekend with Heinrich Cartwright, Harlow Morgan and Eliza the Witch-Hunter. I (Cartwright) got my butt kicked early on, but we resisted all of their Event attacks and Eliza was wreaking havoc on them...until a Co-Op chart roll dumped us off at the Icy Waters for an Impromptu Showdown that I had to use the Escape! card on because we were losing.

The thing was that the Town Elders dropped like flies and the Shadow Track was almost gone before we realized it. Ultimately, they took it into darkness...=/

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user