Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where are the grave dead from?
12-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Where are the grave dead from?
I'm confused about the grave dead. I own LNOE, HP1, SotF, and TP. If I remember correctly, grave weapons came with SotF, plus there is an expansion for them. So, where do the grave dead come from? Is it from Growing Hunger or are they simply fan made?

Sometimes dead... is better
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Where are the grave dead from?
It is indeed from Growing Hunger. There is an extra set of 7 Red zombies in the expansion as well as rules for Grave Dead.
12-17-2013, 06:44 PM
(12-17-2013 06:38 PM)sgiove Wrote:  It is indeed from Growing Hunger. There is an extra set of 7 Red zombies in the expansion as well as rules for Grave Dead.

Whoa, so you get an extra set Zombies with the Growing Hunger expansion? I'm gonna need to go get this.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Sometimes dead... is better
12-18-2013, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 01:32 AM by samuraitrev.)
Although you can make some yourself...

These are just some of my Grave Weapon Zombies I hope it's given you some inspiration!
01-21-2014, 05:29 PM
(12-18-2013 01:23 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Although you can make some yourself...

These are just some of my Grave Weapon Zombies I hope it's given you some inspiration!

Absolutely beast Zombie17

紅蝶, The Crimson Butterfly
"Regret not what you have done." -Musashi Miyamoto
01-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Samurai,

Those are AWESOME!

Yes, Grave Dead come with Growing Hunger. They are a set of 7 red zombies. They are the same skulpt as the green and orangish brown zombies (or dark brown in Timber Peak) from the base set, but in red. Some of the abilities they can get are pretty cool, though. Growinh Hunger is a definite must own part of the Last Night On Earth experience. :-)
01-23-2014, 05:19 PM
I really need to paint more Zombies. I hate to admit my painting's took a back seat to playing computer games...