Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Quickest Kill Ever !!!
08-24-2011, 09:28 PM
My Quickest Kill Ever !!!
Hi Watchmen02

So Sheriff Anderson's shotgun ran out of shells. He then grabs a pair of Garden Shears and runs out into a group of 3 Zombies. He chops one of their heads off, and then notices he was Bitten. The next Zombie gets a mouthful of Sheriff Anderson. The third Zombie ignores him....Cause he is a Zombie Hero now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2011, 02:14 PM
RE: My Quickest Kill Ever !!!
PJON - based on your posts, you seem to play the zombies quite a bit. What is your quickest WIN ever?

Playing as the heroes in both games, I once lost back-to-back games of Defend the Manor. Both wins for the ZP came during the black zone! It was maddening.
08-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi Munkymuddface. Hmmm Thats a good question. Im such a Zombie Junky, usually after I have killed 4 Heroes, we just keep playing the senario. I will get back to you on this one.

PS, I forgot to mention when I killed the Sheriff, he had "Laying Down the Law" on him. Yup lost the shot gun on a roll of 1. Searched, found the shears, and wanted to run back for another shot gun.
08-26-2011, 01:06 AM
not my quickest game but a very quick funny kill. My wife had victor to start with as one of her starting four and had spent the first 4 turns with him searching the police station. he had picked up a meat cleaver and a fire axe. The next turn he took one step outside off the police station into a group of 3 zombies and lost all three fights.
the look of sheer disbelief on her face was priceless.
08-27-2011, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2011 02:54 AM by ForestRunner.)
I recall two instances of taking out heroes on the very first turn.

1. With Closing In and Cornered landed three zombies in Johnny's space. That was a kill, and subsequent turn. Ended up very narrowly winning the game.

2. Started with an Oh the Horror, drew three cards. Played a This Can't be Happening on Sam. With Closing In and I Feel Kinda Strange landed three zombies in Sam's space. Turned Sam immediately. There was a Fight card also used in the combat landing the second bite on Sam, though I can't recall which one. Ended up winning the game.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...