Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Alice's Hero Thread
02-26-2011, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2011 04:06 PM by Orguss.)
RE: Alice's Hero Thread
Alice, I know. I made one, and now I'm up to... like 40 ;p

Patricia doesn't have heal? I like your use of Old Betsy, but at least give her heal.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Maybe I will. The main reason I didn't is that I didn't want a wall of text for her abilities, lol.

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
02-26-2011, 09:35 PM
(02-26-2011 08:18 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Ok... that's enough of that...

Indeed. Thank you, deadrabbit for sharing my sense of humor, thank you, Gothicincarnation for reminding me that some things are better left unsaid. Apologies to Orguss, Steve, Alice, and anyone else who I make uncomfortable. I just wanted to share a laugh, but the truth is it WAS at other people's expense, and therefore I should have let it drop.

Getting back to the topic, I like the new character: Patricia. I like 'Old Betsy' but she rarely sees any action, (at least in my games,) so I like the idea of a character that not only starts with the dog, but can get it back. I do agree that, without some form of healing, a wound is a high price to pay for the 'Guardian' ability. On the other hand, not all of the characters are equal, some are supposed to be more powerful than others, that's part of the random chaos of the game. And thematically it certainly makes sense for a little girl to be easier to kill than a grown person.

Good choice of picture too, by the way. It fits perfectly.
02-26-2011, 10:52 PM
nice new characters, and who cares if your obsessed.
02-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Alice, you've seen my thread, so.... I am just glad that others are posting there creations as well. I like seeing what others think of. Good work.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
02-27-2011, 02:27 AM
Least Alice is spot on with templating. So many people who make fan cards it's... not even close to the lingo the game uses.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
02-28-2011, 07:59 AM
(02-27-2011 02:27 AM)Orguss Wrote:  Least Alice is spot on with templating. So many people who make fan cards it's... not even close to the lingo the game uses.

I agree. Maybe it is her "photographer's eye" that makes her attention to detail on these so good. They match the original cards quite well.