Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All 20 Promo Cards of Series One
09-17-2009, 04:23 AM
RE: All 20 Promo Cards of Series One
That's what I'm talking about!!!
It is possible...LOL
I have faith and belief that eventually I will be there as well.
Congrats on a major accomplishment.
However I bought my games(LNOE and GH) from my local gaming store so I will not be ordering them again from FFP... Insane19
I will continue to order their addons and what not though.
However I am currently stocked up right now just awaiting more product.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Disposable Wrote:After seeing this post I went and checked what I had. Turns out I was only missing #17 and #18 from the SE CD (which I concidentally had ordered from Amazon marketplace that morning, and now have in hand).
I now have all 1-40. I am not sure how it worked out. I know some are from the 3 supplement packs, and I know 17 and 18 came from SE CD.
At Pax, we spent tons of time talking 2 guys (sadly, I never got their names) and Scott. I know buying certain items netted you some promo cards, but not sure what cards came with what.
My wife told Scott she wanted it all. LNOE, GH, all 3 supplement packs and preordered the 3 new expansions coming soon. I had to talk her down from buying the crystal blue zombies as well.
I wouldn't be surprised if that kinda purchase is few and far between. I thought I heard him say something to the effect of throwing in all the promos because she bought everything. He also threw in a free t-shirt.
So there are at least 40 confirmed now.

As of right now, #1-38 are "officially" out. There are a few of you out there that have #39 and 40; those have so far been given out as "thank you's" and will (I'm sure) come out with one of the three new expansions coming out here soon . . .
09-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi guys, just a quick question...

I checked the photo, and to me it seems that the last 10 arent promo cards, but cards from the web expansion? Those are the cards I recieved when I bought the expansion anyways, with the same photo...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
09-17-2009, 01:44 PM
What I understand is that they count as promo cards since they are obtainable only by the web and they will never actually hit the stores Watchmen02. And also they have that little promo icone thingy in the lower right corner just as the other promos Zombie17.

"Man, I like these zombies better when they got clothes on. That an ex-girlfriend of yours, Nick?"
09-17-2009, 07:22 PM
SovTech Wrote:Hi guys, just a quick question...

I checked the photo, and to me it seems that the last 10 arent promo cards, but cards from the web expansion? Those are the cards I recieved when I bought the expansion anyways, with the same photo...

Cheerio,
ST

Yes, I included them because they use the promo numbering system. #1-10 are the "true" promos. As soon as #39 and 40 come out (or, at least, as soon as I get them) I'll post the picture of the second 20.
09-17-2009, 11:13 PM
theconcerned Wrote:As soon as #39 and 40 come out (or, at least, as soon as I get them) I'll post the picture of the second 20.

I don't want to step on any toes, but I can send you scans of 39 and 40 if you would like.
09-18-2009, 07:04 AM
Disposable Wrote:
theconcerned Wrote:As soon as #39 and 40 come out (or, at least, as soon as I get them) I'll post the picture of the second 20.

I don't want to step on any toes, but I can send you scans of 39 and 40 if you would like.

No toes stepped on. I was waiting for them to make another "group photo" of the second set of 20, that's all. The scans have actually been up over on BGG for quite some time.