Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All 20 Promo Cards of Series Two
02-02-2010, 12:04 AM
All 20 Promo Cards of Series Two
I posted a picture of all 20 Promo cards from "series one" here:

http://thezombiegame.com/forums/all-20-p...t-324.html

I finally have all 20 promo cards from "series two" -- numbers 21-40. Those last two took a while to come out. As of right now, these two pictures encompass every promo card released. This picture the cards are in chronological order from left to right, starting with #21.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2010, 01:34 PM
RE: All 20 Promo Cards of Series Two
Just a quick question...

I thought that the promo cards were cards with alternative images of allready existing cards, however you are including web expansions as promo cards as well... So what is the definition?

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
SovTech Wrote:Just a quick question...

I thought that the promo cards were cards with alternative images of allready existing cards, however you are including web expansions as promo cards as well... So what is the definition?

Cheerio,
ST

I define promo cards as those which have the little star symbol at the bottom with a 'P' inside, which are all numbered. So far they're numbered 001 to 0040. I do not understand why they used the promo system to mark the web cards, butto have a picture of all of them, the web cards have to be included. So they're either the web cards available to everyone, or the alternate-image cards available only when you buy stuff at certain times.
02-02-2010, 09:13 PM
I only need two out of this set but still need a few from the first tweenty.... Insane19
Put on a show or con up here in wpg so this poor gamer can get some...LOL