Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All around the world, the dead shall rise...!
10-10-2017, 12:37 AM
All around the world, the dead shall rise...!
Just wait until later tonight... I have some Zombie delights in store... Keep an eye on this thread for more...

Zombie17 Zombie20 Zombie16 Zombie17 Zombie20 Zombie17

Zombie20 Zombie17 Zombie16 Zombie20
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: All around the world, the dead shall rise...!
Okay....... "I"
10-10-2017, 02:41 AM
I decided my own programming was too limited and taking too long, so I just cranked out art assets and uploaded enough material for the Base Game (+ Advanced Game) into Tabletop Simulator, minus the Manor House Board which I haven't done yet. This content is deliberately missing a bunch of rules text, so a physical copy of the game is required to play.

So far, I've only shared it with my Steam Friends in the Workshop, but I am looking forward to friending and trying this out with a few people, and once it has proven to be done right, I hope to make it available on a more public scale.

[Image: lnoe-view1.png]

[Image: lnoe-view2.png]
10-15-2017, 12:15 AM
I've now finished adding everything in the Base Game as well as in the Growing Hunger Expansion.

[Image: ttsim-thumb.png]

Would any of you folks on the Forum be interested in playing a game with me online some time?

Prerequisites: You'd need to buy or already have a copy of Tabletop Simulator (it's on Steam for about 20 bucks.) You'd also need to already have a copy of LNoE and optionally of Growing Hunger, since I don't list the rules text on many of the cards (and on the ones I do, it's in a cryptic abbreviated form.)

For ease of use: I've created a cheat sheet with all the card rules listed on it referenced by the # in the corner of the virtual cards. If you can prove to me that you own LNoE and/or GH (i.e., a selfie posing with your copy?) I can privately send you the cheat sheet.