Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All it took was one bite. ;-)
06-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Wink All it took was one bite. ;-)
A few months ago, my wife and I visited with friends for a game night. The owned Last Night on Earth, so we gave it a try. We played ONCE. That was all it took. After that, I was OBSESSED with this game. LOL! I immediately put it on my birthday list, and with my birthday having just passed, I now finally own the game. I love this game!

I saw this forum and thought I would join. Seeing this section, I thought I would come introduce myself. I am from one of the many suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. I am an IT professional, and currently work in the HR department of my company as the admin for all of our HR systems (among many other things I do there).

I love horror movies, I love Halloween, and I love zombies. Halloween lives all year for me, so this game most definitely has a welcome place in my home. LOL! It feels like a part of me now. LOL! I already can’t wait to get the expansion packs, and to try some of Flying Frog’s other games. I hope to become a regular member here and have a lot of fun talking to my fellow fans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: All it took was one bite. ;-)
Hello friend,IT professional here too,
I kinda loved the game same way as you with the exception i did not played it, I just saw it and read the rules, thats what it took for me.
Welcome to the forum you are going to find lots of help here and all people have the same obsessions as you Zombie17
06-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Welcome StayPuft.. Glad you love the game too. In my opinion, the more you play the better it gets!!
Insane07

Enjoy the forum..

Not the face!! Not the face!!
06-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Welcome to TZG-always nice to dig up another Delaware Valley person

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Greetings

You've stumbled upon the meaning of life and found beauty in dead flesh. Welcome to the Zombie Pool.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Salutations from the UK undead horde!
BEST GAME IN THIS DIMENSION!Zombie17
06-07-2012, 10:39 AM
hey there and welcome, I am new round these parts too. I fell in love with lnoe just reading the basic premise of the game. Enjoy your stay here and check out all the cool stuff like the game reports and the custom characters and if you want to paint your lnoe figures, check out the guides here as they are very helpful, especially if you have never painted before
06-07-2012, 03:42 PM
That you, everybody, for the warm welcome! I definitely cannot wait to hang around more and more here and get to be one of the gang. ;-)
06-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Welcome SP, glad to see the frog hooked another victim.
A big shoutout goes out to you from little old Belgium right here!

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
(06-07-2012 09:29 PM)Emp Wrote:  Welcome SP, glad to see the frog hooked another victim.
A big shoutout goes out to you from little old Belgium right here!

Wow! Belgium? Really? Were you born and bread, or did you move there? Awesome to see that Flying Frog has found loving fans in other countries as well.