Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All it took was one bite. ;-)
06-08-2012, 06:26 AM
RE: All it took was one bite. ;-)
Born and bread in Belgium that is right. This here is truly an internationzl cast we got going here.

To be honest I found LNOE on the web and ofcourse I pitched it to my local gamestore as soon as I had played it. Searches on the web for a community to ask questions and shoot the shit with likeminded resulted in nothing back in the days Watchmen02 And then I found this little thing called thezombiegame.com. I was actualy one of the first members here and damn proud of it too.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 05:33 PM
(06-08-2012 06:26 AM)Emp Wrote:  Born and bread in Belgium that is right. This here is truly an internationzl cast we got going here.

To be honest I found LNOE on the web and ofcourse I pitched it to my local gamestore as soon as I had played it. Searches on the web for a community to ask questions and shoot the shit with likeminded resulted in nothing back in the days Watchmen02 And then I found this little thing called thezombiegame.com. I was actualy one of the first members here and damn proud of it too.

That's awesome! I have mixed feelings about how late I am in discovering Last Night On Earth, and Flying Frog Productions in general. On the one hand, I wish I knew about it a long time ago and was able to be part of the community from the start. On the other hand, it is kind of awesome to discover the game, only to find out there are already several expansions, a new version/expansion coming out, several other games by the same company, and a whole community of fans!

Your story it so cool, by the way! So, were you able to convince the game store? Did they start to stock it?
Find all posts by this user
06-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Yes sir I did. A Touch Of Evil even made it to the stores personal collection wich custumors can use and play in the shop. The prices they charge are fair so that is cool too.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2012, 06:33 PM
StayPuft, that is pretty much the exact same story for me. It's such an awesome and addicting game
Find all posts by this user