Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Allocating ZGWs
05-26-2012, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 12:15 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
Allocating ZGWs
Having bought and painted the ZGW models I've just used the ZGW rules for the first time. I'm a little confused about allocating ZGW:
  1. I rolled 5 to on the Spawn die and had 2 models in the pool. Can I take the two models and then a ZGW (total of 4 die roll points) or can I only do one or the other action as the cost of a ZGW is two models?
  2. The ZGW rule in SotF (p8) states that a ZGW cannot be given to "ANY zombie on a Spawning Pit" but later states that a ZGW can be given zombie "that has just been spawned in the same phase". But wouldn't that zombie be on a Spawning Pit?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Allocating ZGWs
A1 yes you can take the 2 Zombies and turn 1 of your Zombies on the board into a GWZ. (As long as the Zombie is not on the same space or adjacent to a Hero. And the Zombie cannot be on a Spawning Pit).
A2 The rules are quite ambiguous here. I would still say no matter what a ZGW cannot be placed on a Spawning Pit. I believe there are other ways of spawning Zombies (not on pits) eg when it says you may remove other Zombies from the board.

Good questions. I'm sure other members will help shed some light too.
05-27-2012, 09:02 AM
RE: Allocating ZGWs
(05-27-2012 01:29 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  A1 yes you can take the 2 Zombies and turn 1 of your Zombies on the board into a GWZ. (As long as the Zombie is not on the same space or adjacent to a Hero. And the Zombie cannot be on a Spawning Pit).
A2 The rules are quite ambiguous here. I would still say no matter what a ZGW cannot be placed on a Spawning Pit. I believe there are other ways of spawning Zombies (not on pits) eg when it says you may remove other Zombies from the board.

Good questions. I'm sure other members will help shed some light too.

Top answers Tev, many thanks.