Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alter Ego, online game.
08-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Alter Ego, online game.
Has anybody ever played the online game, Alter Ego?

Alter Ego

If you have not, you MUST give it a try. It is all text based. You basically get to live out an entire life. The game actually starts as you are born, and you even get to make decisions about that.

Then, throughout the game, you make various decisions about various life situations. They help to form your stats, which help form who you are, as well as how things turn out for some future decisions you make.

You go through 7 stages of life and actually get to live through a whole life. You can choose to make good decisions and become a basically decent person, or make really bad decisions and become a huge jerk. LOL!

I discovered the game years ago, but had forgotten all about it and just recently re-discovered it. It is really cool. I highly recommend it if you have not tried it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: Alter Ego, online game.
Pretty cool. Sadly, I died in childhood by a kidnapping...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: Alter Ego, online game.
(08-22-2012 06:55 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Pretty cool. Sadly, I died in childhood by a kidnapping...

LOL! Ouch. Yeah, there are ways to die very early in the game. No harm in going back and starting over. ;-) I love the game. I like to play seriously, then go back and mess around, see if I can die, see if I can become a huge jerk, etc.

You also get to select whether you are male or female, so you can go back and play a whole game as the opposite gender and the game is very different. Definitely very cool.
Find all posts by this user